The pink room


I had to post David Lynch on my blog at some point. I've just ordered a couple of his books which include all his paintings, photography and film stills. The abstract nudes are my favorite so far, but this man has a very powerful mind and imagination. Lynch is one of the best film makers and one of my biggest inspiration.
His new project is a Documentary film titled "Catching the big fish" which is the title of his meditation book.Lynch is heavily involved in promoting Transcendental Meditation, and he claims to owe all of his creative ideas of meditation. Indeed, from reading his book, and from attempting to write myself, it does make sense that creativity is blocked by everyday pressures, and meditation can be a way to ignore such obstacles. And hopefully this film will provide even more insight to such a distinct imagination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment